So how does this all work?
We teach you to chart.
What do we do for you?
- Provide private, individualized follow-ups
- Help you identify times of fertility and infertility
- Help you develop confidence and accuracy in your observations & charting
- Evaluate your chart for biomarkers - signs of imbalance that point to underlying issues &, if needed, we connect you with a NaPro provider to begin the process of diagnosing and treating medical issues
- We support you as you go through any evaluation & treatment
who can benefit from creighton charting & napro care?
- Couples who have experienced miscarriage(s) and want answers and prevention
- Couples who have been labeled "unexplained infertility" or told their only option was IUI or IVF
- Women who have reproductive issues such as PCOS, Endometriosis, and hormonal imbalance
- Women who want help evaluating their cycles - length, mucus quality & quantity, and bleeding, amount other markers
- Couples who are experiencing sub-fertility
- Couples who want to identify times of fertility and infertility to plan or space pregnancies
what does the process look like?
- You attend an intro session with a practitioner, online or in person, to learn the basics of the method (intro sessions generally last 1.5 to 2 hours)
- You decide to learn the system, sign up for the program, and receive materials
- You begin charing right away & meet with us 2 weeks after your intro
- We continue to see each other often (every 2 weeks) in the first 2 months; then our session space out; view the schedule here
- We continue to see you once a year, unless you need extra support, such as when you are post partum